Would you like to take part in the competition of the "Lüllepop Advent Calendar"?
Participating is very easy! Enter your name and email address here and click on the “JOIN” button to join. And with a little luck you will be the winner of one of the competitions of our Advent calendar. If you win we will inform you by email.
IMPORTANT: Please also check your spam folder after your participation, sometimes it can happen that our emails end up there. To prevent this for the future, we would like to ask you to remove our email address from the spam filter (you can find the instructions at your email provider).
We keep our fingers crossed for you and wish you all the best!
conditions of participation:
1. Subject of the conditions of participation and organizer
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the lottery as well as any necessary transfer of rights.
(2) The organizer of the competition is Lüllepop – Cathleen Reinheckel, Bergener Str. 2, 03246 Crinitz.
(3) Participation in the respective lottery constitutes acceptance of these conditions of participation.
(1) Everyone who is 18 years of age or older is eligible to participate in the competition. Employees of Lüllepop and affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives are excluded. Participation with forged identities or identities of third parties is not permitted.
(2) Entitled persons can participate in the competition by entering the required data truthfully in the form above. Furthermore, you must tick the required boxes in the checkboxes. By doing so you agree that the organizer of the competition may use your data for the processing of this competition. Furthermore, you allow the organizer to send you emails in which current offers and promotions are offered.
(3) Participation is possible until 24.12.2019.
3. Winnings and notification of winnings
(1) All eligible participants will be entered into a raffle to win the prize announced on the day of the respective raffle.
(2) The winners will be determined randomly among all eligible participants within one week of the closing date. The winners will be contacted by Lüllepop by e-mail.
(3) Only one prize per participant is possible.
(4) The prize is neither transferable nor can it be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(5) If circumstances occur for which we are not responsible, the respective winner accepts a reasonable replacement prize.
4. Granting of rights of use
(1) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may publish his name to announce the winner.
5. Liability and indemnity
(1) Lüllepop is not liable for the sending of prizes by third parties or shipping service providers.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant makes false statements.
(2) If the excluded participant is an already drawn winner, the prize may be subsequently withdrawn.
7. Premature termination and modifications
(1)We reserve the right to terminate the lottery prematurely at any time, even without observing deadlines, in whole or in part, or to modify it in its course, if it is not possible for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons to guarantee a proper execution of the lottery.
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of the participants, provided that we process them by ourselves. We will only use the participant’s personal details and other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will store, process and use the information only to the extent necessary for the execution of the competition or with the consent of the participant. This also includes use to exercise the rights of use granted. The participant agrees with the participation that Lüllepop may send him interesting news by email (newsletter). However, the participant can revoke this at any time.
The participant may at any time request information about the personal data stored about him. In all other respects our data protection declaration applies.
9. Final clauses
(1) Should the conditions of participation contain ineffective provisions, the effectiveness of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
(2) German law shall apply. A legal way to the examination of the draw is impossible.